Welcome to Hope & New Life’s website newsletter!
For those interested in the activities of Hope & New Life Ministries, and for those interested in keeping up with the latest news on issues related to homosexuality, check in with this website quarterly for an updated newsletter.
2004 has been filled with opportunities for me to share my testimony and teach in various forums. Below is a listing of the events with which Hope & New Life has been involved recently:
- Presbyterian Church of America (PCA) Regional Men’s Retreat at French Lick, IN on Jan. 30-31
- Sunday Morning Service @ Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, IN on Feb. 15
- Talk sponsored by Christian Campus House of Ball State University on Feb. 15
- Inter-Varsity grad student group on Indiana University campus in Bloomington, IN on Feb. 21
- Missions Luncheon at Southport Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, IN on Feb. 22
- Interview on WGNR’s (Moody) Morning Drive show with Kelli. March 2
- Mid-Morning talk show with Lynne Ford on WBCL in Fort Wayne, Indiana on March 5
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Missions Fair in West Lafayette on March 7
- New Life Community Church Missions Fair in Indianapolis, IN on March 28
- Grace College in Winona Lake, IN on April 6-7 for two chapels and an evening talk.
- Pastoral counseling training class in West Lafayette on Monday, April 19
- Lafayette City Blessing Church in West Lafayette, IN on April 23
- Young Life leadership meeting on April 29 in West Lafayette, IN
- First Baptist Church weekend in Lincoln, NE on May 1-2
If you are interested in having someone come and speak at your church or ministry, please feel free to contact us through our web page. Our desire is to educate, equip and train the Church to be effective in ministering to those struggling sexually, as well as provide support for loved ones. Please continue to pray for us as we further this vision in Indiana.